We produce an increasingly wide range of still soft drinks, from juices and iced tea to energy and sports drinks.
The strength of our sparkling soft drinks portfolio is complemented by a still drinks portfolio – a unique combination in the bottling landscape. This makes us a stronger partner for our customers and supports consumer choice.
Our still drinks include juices and fruit-based drinks, iced tea, energy drinks and sports drinks.
- 1st we are the number one branded supplier of iced tea in our markets
- 2nd we are the number two branded supplier in juice and juice drinks
Juice and juice drinks
We offer a range of fruit and fruit-based drinks in a variety of flavours and convenient packages, providing people with multiple options, whatever their individual preferences are. Fruit juices and fruit drinks provide vitamins and nutrition as well as the liquid needed to keep hydrated and sustain a healthy, well-balanced lifestyle. Our range of fruit drinks can be categorised as:
- Fruit juice, obtained by pressing the fruit, with any vitamin content lost during processing restored
- Fruit juice from concentrate, obtained by evaporating most of the water contained in the initial juice and then replacing it during the bottling process
- Fruit nectar, a juice or a juice pulp to which water and varying amounts of sugar (depending on the fruit involved) are added
- Fruit drinks, soft drinks that contain variable quantities of fruit juice (on average, between 5 to 12 percent), as well as water and sugar or sweeteners
Ready-to-drink teas are increasingly popular. Nestea is available across most of our markets in a variety of flavours including Green Tea, Lemon, Peach, Blackcurrant and Fruits of the Forest. In response to consumer demand for greater choice, we’ve also introduced seasonal flavours that combine the natural goodness of tea with delicious fruit flavours to help improve overall wellbeing. In 12 countries, we’ve launched Nestea products with stevia, an innovative new natural sweetener derived from the leaves of the stevia plant.
Energy drinks remain a highly dynamic segment and are both fun and practical. The Burn and Monster brands provide an energy boost for those heading out for the evening, in the middle of a busy day or simply when people are feeling tired.
Sports drinks help to support performance in sports and other physical activities. They’re specially designed to ensure proper hydration and to provide carbohydrates and mineral salts to replace those lost during sport or other intense physical activity. For example, in most markets our Powerade™ brand is formulated with the ION4® Advanced Electrolyte System which helps to replenish four key electrolytes lost in sweat: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.