We’re looking for talented graduates to lead our business in the future.
Want to find out more?
Coca‑Cola HBC offers a challenging place to work and a collaborative learning environment. With our support, you will develop and realise your full potential and make a significant difference in a driven company.
Interested? The programme starts at different times in different countries. For more information – and how to apply – go to your local Coca‑Cola HBC country website.
Our management trainee programme attracts, recruits, develops and engages talented graduates for critical leadership positions in our future business. We focus on fast-track, structured development, looking to sustain high levels of performance and maximise potential.
Operating in 28 countries, Coca‑Cola HBC brings enjoyment to 594 million people through its market-leading brands. This means we can offer international experience and fast-paced development to our young future leaders. From day one, you'll discover a culture where people are truly dedicated to living our values and to achieving their full potential.
Over the years we have recruited and accelerated the development of over 800 graduates through cross-country initiatives as well as tailor-made programmes.
What we offer
- A focus on your needs – we’ve taken into account the characteristics, values and job expectations of graduates today
- Meaningful opportunities – we align your development with business needs to prepare you for specific leadership positions and career paths
- Accelerated development – rotational assignments provide accelerated learning, new perspectives and the opportunity to gain knowledge from across the company
- Interaction with senior management – senior managers help to identify and develop trainees and will stay in touch
- Mentoring – a senior manager provides advice on how to develop your professional profile and career
- Measurable progress – we use a thorough set of performance indicators to track progress and to measure the success of the overall programme