Athens, Greece - 11 June 2004 - The Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of Coca‑Cola Hellenic Bottling Company S.A. (Coca‑Cola HBC, CCHBC, Company) which was held in Athens, Greece on Friday 11 June 2004 passed the following resolutions:
1. Approved the Management Report of the Board of Directors and the Audit Certificate of the Company’s Chartered Auditor – Accountant on the Company’s Financial Statements and activities for the fiscal year ended 31.12.2003.
2. Approved the Company’s Annual Financial Statements for the fiscal year ended 31.12.2003 (Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account Statement, Appropriation of Profits, Notes to the Financial Statements) and the Consolidated Financial Statements for the same period.
3. Released the members of the Board of Directors and the Auditors of the Company from any liability for their activity during the fiscal year ended 31.12.2003.
4. Approved the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors for their participation in the meetings of the Board of Directors and their services to the Company for the fiscal year 2003 and pre-approved their remuneration for the fiscal year 2004.
5. Elected PricewaterhouseCoopers as the Certified Auditors for the fiscal year 2004 (1.1.2004 – 31.12.2004) and authorized the Board of Directors to determine their fees.
6. Approved the distribution of a dividend of euro 0,20 per share for the fiscal year of 2003. The record date for the dividend payment is Friday 11 June 2004. Coca‑Cola HBC’s shares will trade ex-dividend on the Athens Exchange as of Monday 14 June 2004. Τhe Board of Directors was authorized to arrange the dividend payment, which will start soon and will be announced in the press.
7. Re-elected members of the Board of Directors.
8. Approved the amendment of article 7 para. 1 of the Articles of Association regarding the election of the members of the Board of Directors and codification of the amended Articles of Association.
Coca‑Cola HBC is one of the world's largest bottlers of products of The Coca‑Cola Company and has operations in 26 countries serving a population of more than 500 million people. CCHBC shares are listed on the Athens Exchange (ATHEX: EEEK), with secondary listings on the London (LSE: CCB) and Australian (ASX: CHB) Stock Exchanges. CCHBC’s American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCH).
Coca‑Cola HBC – Investor Relations
Tel: +30 210 618 3100
European Press Contact:
Financial Dynamics Athens
Tel: (+30) 210 725 8194
Mobile: (+30) 694 775 2284
U.S. Press Contact:
Tel: (+1) 212 850 5600
Coca‑Cola HBC’s website is located at www.coca-colahbc.com.