Athens – Greece – 17 June 2005 – The Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of Coca‑Cola Hellenic Bottling Company S.A. (Coca‑Cola HBC, CCHBC, the Company) which was held in Athens, Greece today on Friday 17 June 2005 passed the following resolutions:
1. Approved the Management Report by the Board of Directors and of the Audit Certificate of the Company’s Chartered Auditor-Accountant on the Company’s Financial Statements and activities for the fiscal year ended on 31.12.2004.
2. Approved the Company’s annual Financial Statements for the fiscal year ended on 31.12.2004 (Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account Statement, Table of Distribution of Earnings, Schedule) and of the consolidated Financial Statements.
3. Released the members of the Board of Directors and of the Auditors of the Company from any liability for their activity during the fiscal year ended on 31.12.2004.
4. Approved the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors for their participation in the meetings of the Board of Directors and their services to the Company for the fiscal year 2004 and pre-approved of remuneration for the fiscal year 2005.
5. Elected PricewaterhouseCoopers as the Statutory Auditors for the fiscal year 2005 (1.1.2005 - 31.12.2005) and authorised the Board of Directors to agree their fees.
6. Approved the distribution of a dividend of euro 0,28 per share for fiscal year 2004. The record date for the dividend payment is Friday 17 June 2005. Coca‑Cola HBC’s shares will trade ex-dividend on the Athens Exchange as of the next trading day. Τhe Board of Directors was authorized to determine the date on which payment of the dividend will commence. Such date will be announced in the press.
7. Elected a new 12-member Board of Directors, upon expiry of the term of the previous Board. The new Board of Directors consists of the following persons:
Doros Constantinou executive director
George A. David non-executive director
Leonidas S. Ioannou non-executive director
Anastasios P. Leventis non-executive director
Charalambos K. Leventis non-executive director
Alexander (Sandy) R. C. Allan non-executive director
Irial Finan non-executive director
Κent Atkinson independent non-executive director
Antonio D’ Amato independent non-executive director
Sir Michael Llewellyn-Smith independent non-executive director
Nigel Macdonald independent non-executive director
Samir Toubassy independent non-executive director
8. Approved a stock option plan for employees of the Company and its affiliates, in accordance with article 13 para. 9 of Codified Law 2190/1920.
Coca‑Cola HBC is one of the world's largest bottlers of products of The Coca‑Cola Company and has operations in 26 countries serving a population of more than 500 million people. CCHBC shares are listed on the Athens Exchange (ATHEX: EEEK), with secondary listings on the London (LSE: CCB) and Australian (ASX: CHB) Stock Exchanges. CCHBC’s American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCH).