ATHENS – 4 November 2002– The Extraordinary General Meeting of the shareholders of Coca‑Cola Ηellenic Bottling Company S.A. (ASE: EEEK, LSE: CCB, NYSE: CCH, ASX: CHB), which was convened on Monday, November 4, 2002, resolved the following:
1. Approved the election to the Board of Directors of Mr Charalambos-Kriton Leventis, in replacement of the deceased Constantine Leventis.
2. Re -elected the Board of Directors, in accordance with the provisions of Law 3016/2002 "re: corporate governance", as follows:
• executive director: Mr Irial Finan
• non-executive directors: Messrs George David, Leonidas Ioannou, Anastasios-Pavlos Leventis, Charalambos-Kriton Leventis, Alexander Allan, Henry Schimberg, and Samir Toubassy
• independent non-executive directors: Messrs Kent Atkinson, Antonio D' Amato and Sir Michael Llewellyn-Smith.