As resolved by the Company’s Board of Directors on 21 May 2008, at its meeting no. 779 and in accordance with Codified Law 2190/1920 “re: Societes Anonymes” and article 17 of the Company’s Articles of Association, the Shareholders of the Societe Anonyme under the trade name “COCA-COLA HELLENIC BOTTLING COMPANY S.A.” and the distinctive title “COCA-COLA HBC” are invited to an Annual General Meeting, to be held in Maroussi of Attica, at the Shopping Mall “The Mall Athens”, at the Village Cinemas, Room Europa 05, 35 Andreas Papandreou Street, Maroussi, on Monday 23 June 2008, at 10:00 a.m., with the following Agenda:
1) Submission of the Management Report by the Board of Directors and of the Audit Certificate by the Company’s Chartered Auditor-Accountant on the Company’s Financial Statements and activities for the fiscal year which ended on 31.12.2007.
2) Submission and approval of the Company’s annual Financial Statements for the fiscal year which ended on 31.12.2007 and of the consolidated Financial Statements.
3) Release of the members of the Board of Directors and of the Auditors of the Company from any liability for their activity during the fiscal year ended on 31.12.2007.
4) Approval of the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors for their participation in the meetings of the Board of Directors and for their services to the Company for the fiscal year 2007 and pre-approval of remuneration for the fiscal year 2008.
5) Election of Statutory Auditors for the fiscal year 2008 (1.1.2008 - 31.12.2008) and determination of their fees.
6) Approval of distribution of Profits (dividend) for the fiscal year 2007.
7) Election of new Board of Directors, upon expiry of the Board’s term.
8) Amendment of article 1, paragraph 2 of the Company’s Articles of Association regarding the Company’s distinctive title for use in its foreign activities.
9) Conversion of the Company’s shares to registered shares and corresponding amendment of article 4, paragraph 2 of the Company’s Articles of Association.
10) Amendment of provisions related to the issuance of bonds by the Company in articles 11, 15 and 19 of the Company’s Articles of Association regarding the powers of the Board of Directors and of the General Meeting, as well as the special quorum of the General Meeting, respectively.
11) Amendment of article 20, paragraph 3 of the Company’s Articles of Association regarding the special majority of the General Meeting.
12) Amendment of the Company’s Articles of Association in order to adjust to the provisions of Law 3604/2007, which revised Codified Law 2190/1920: Amendment of articles 3, 7, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 28, 29, supplement, abolition and re-numbering of provisions and articles, as well as codification of the Company’s Articles of Association.
13) Amendment of terms of stock option plans of the Company in accordance with article 13, paragraph 13 of Codified Law 2190/1920.
Shareholders wishing to attend at the General Meeting, must deposit at least five (5) full days prior to the Meeting, the relevant blocking certificate from the Central Securities Depositary at the Company’s offices (9 Frangoklissias Street, Maroussi), in accordance with article 18 of the Articles of Association, together with the relevant proxy in the event that they wish to be represented at the Meeting.
Draft amendments to the Articles of Association have been posted on the Company’s website www.coca-colahelllenic.com Shareholders may obtain further information on the items of the Agenda from the Company’s Investor Relations Department at +30 210 618 3298 and +30 210 618 3106.
Maroussi, 21 May 2008
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
COCA-COLA HELLENIC BOTTLING COMPANY S.A.