As resolved by the Company’s Board of Directors on 20th May 2010, at its meeting no. 848, in accordance with Codified Law 2190/1920 “re: Societes Anonymes” and article 17 of the Company’s Articles of Association, the Shareholders of the Societe Anonyme under the trade name “COCA-COLA HELLENIC BOTTLING COMPANY S.A.” and the distinctive title “COCA-COLA HELLENIC” are invited to an Annual General Meeting, to be held in Maroussi of Attica, at the Shopping Mall “The Mall Athens”, at the Village Cinemas, Room Europa 05, 35 Andreas Papandreou Street, Maroussi, on Monday 21 June 2010, at 11:00 a.m., with the following Agenda:
- Submission of the Management Report by the Board of Directors and of the Audit Certificate by the Company’s Chartered Auditor-Accountant on the Company’s Financial Statements and activities for the fiscal year which ended on 31.12.2009.
- Submission and approval of the Company’s annual Financial Statements for the fiscal year which ended on 31.12.2009 and of the consolidated Financial Statements.
- Release of the members of the Board of Directors and of the Auditors of the Company from any liability for their activity during the fiscal year ended on 31.12.2009.
- Approval of the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors for their participation in the meetings of the Board of Directors and for their services to the Company for the fiscal year 2009 and pre-approval of remuneration for the fiscal year 2010.
- Election of Statutory Auditors for the fiscal year 2010 (1.1.2010 - 31.12.2010) and determination of their fees.
- Approval of distribution of Profits (dividend) for the fiscal year 2009.
- Approval of the election of a new member of the Board of Directors to replace a member who resigned from the Board of Directors.
- Amendment of article 2 of the Articles of Association regarding the Company’s objects.
- Amendment of the terms of existing programmes for the granting of stock options to the personnel of the Company and its affiliated companies, pursuant to article 13, para. 13 of Codified Law 2190/1920.
According to the abovementioned resolution of the Board of Directors in case the necessary quorum is not present in the above meeting, the Shareholders of the Company are invited to a A’ Adjourned Meeting to be held on Monday, July 5, 2010 at 11:00 p.m. at the same above place. In case a quorum is not present in such meeting, the Shareholders of the Company are invited to a B’ Adjourned Meeting to be held on Monday, July 19, 2010 at 11:00 p.m. at the same above place. It is noted that a new invitation shall not be published for the above adjourned meetings according to article 29 of Codified Law 2190/1920.
Shareholders wishing to attend the General Meeting, must deposit at least five (5) full days prior to the Meeting, the relevant blocking certificate from Hellenic Exchanges S.A. at the Company’s offices (9 Frangoklissias Street, Maroussi), in accordance with article 18 of the Articles of Association, together with the relevant proxy in the event that they wish to be represented at the Meeting.
Shareholders may obtain further information on the items of the Agenda from the Company’s Investor Relations Department at and .
Maroussi, 20 May 2010
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
COCA-COLA HELLENIC BOTTLING COMPANY S.A.
|Investor Relations Director||email : email@example.com|
|Investor Relations Associate||email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|European press contact:|
|Financial Dynamics London||Tel:|
|Greg Quine||email: email@example.com|
About Coca‑Cola Hellenic
Coca‑Cola Hellenic is one of the world's largest bottlers of products of The Coca‑Cola Company with sales of more than 2 billion unit cases. It has broad geographic reach with operations in 28 countries serving a population of approximately 560 million people. Coca‑Cola Hellenic offers a diverse range of ready-to-drink non-alcoholic beverages in the sparkling, juice, water, sport, energy, tea and coffee categories. Coca‑Cola Hellenic is committed to promoting sustainable development in order to create value for its business and for society. This includes providing products that meet the beverage needs of consumers, fostering an open and inclusive work environment, conducting our business in ways that protect and preserve the environment and contribute to the socio-economic development of our local communities.
Coca‑Cola Hellenic‘s shares are listed on the Athens Exchange (ATHEX: EEEK), with a secondary listing on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: CCB). Coca‑Cola Hellenic’s American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCH). Coca‑Cola Hellenic is included in the Dow Jones Sustainability and FTSE4Good Indexes. For more information, please visit www.coca-colahellenic.com