HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE FULL YEAR • Volume of 1,949 million unit cases, 13% ahead of the same period in 2006;
• Operating profit of €660.4 million versus €459.1 million, a 44% increase compared to the prior year;
• Net income of €495.5 million versus €313.4 million, a 58% increase compared to the same period in 2006.
FOURTH QUARTER HIGHLIGHTS
• Volume of 447 million unit cases, 8% ahead of the same period in 2006;
• Operating profit of €79.0 million versus €22.9 million in the same period in 2006;
• Net income of €71.3 million versus a loss of €23.4 million in the same period in 2006.
Doros Constantinou, Managing Director of Coca‑Cola Hellenic, commented:
“I am pleased to report a strong performance for Coca‑Cola Hellenic in 2007. Through our successful execution in the market, we were able to deliver another year of strong operating profit growth, validating our continued ability to deliver on our volume-to-value model. This was supported by significant margin expansion despite higher investment in route to market initiatives and continued raw material cost pressures. We also continued to invest in profitable growth throughout the year with the purchase of a new Russian production facility whilst we are also exploring opportunities within the premium ready-to-drink coffee category with illycaffè. Looking at 2008, the uncertain global economic outlook and the surge in commodity costs have given us reason to remain vigilant. However, we believe our proven ability to execute our strategy even under challenging conditions and our balanced geographic presence will enable us to deliver another year of solid performance in line with our long-term growth model, despite cycling a challenging year.”
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE PRESS RELEASE