HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE NINE MONTHS
• Volume of 1,502 million unit cases, 15% ahead of the same period in 2006;
• Operating profit of €581.4 million versus €436.2 million, 33% increase compared to the prior year;
• Net income of €424.2 million versus €336.8 million, 26% increase compared to the same period in 2006.
THIRD QUARTER HIGHLIGHTS
• Volume of 566 million unit cases, 12% ahead of the same period in 2006;
• Operating profit of €268.9 million versus €207.2 million, 30% increase compared to the same period in 2006.
• Net income of €210.5 million versus €160.0 million, 32% increase compared to the same period in 2006.
Doros Constantinou, Managing Director of Coca‑Cola Hellenic, commented:
“Our performance in the third quarter has built on the strong momentum achieved at the half year with the continued successful execution of our strategy across our geographies and product categories. We delivered another quarter of robust volume growth, together with strong operating margin expansion and as a result we are upgrading our guidance on our full year financial targets.
We are in the process of completing our business planning cycle and believe that our incountry strategic initiatives, coupled with the positive momentum we are witnessing across our territories, will support Coca‑Cola Hellenic’s vision of being the undisputed leader in every market in which we compete.”
November 13, 2007
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE PRESS RELEASE