HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE NINE MONTHS
• Volume of 1,311 million unit cases, 11% ahead of the same period in 2005;
• Operating profit of €436.2 million versus €425.2 million, 3% increase compared to the period year;
• Net income of €336.8 million versus €296.8 million, 13% increase compared to the same period in 2005.
THIRD QUARTER HIGHLIGHTS
• Volume of 505 million unit cases, 14% ahead of the same period in 2005;
• Operating profit of €207.2 million versus €195.3 million, 6% ahead of the same period in 2005;
• Net income of €160.0 million versus net income of €145.0 million in the same period in 2005.
Doros Constantinou, Managing Director of Coca‑Cola HBC, commented:
“Continued strong organic volume growth in the third quarter, together with effective execution of revenue growth strategies has enabled us to maintain our positive earnings momentum despite persistent raw material cost pressures. As a result, we are now confidently able to upgrade our full year earnings guidance. Our top line investment initiatives continue to reap rewards, with all product categories showing growth, particularly those in our expanding non-CSD portfolio. Together with selective acquisitions that are consistent with our strategy and further leveraging our distribution strength, we remain confident that our long-term business model will continue to support our earnings growth at a strong and sustainable level.”
November 14, 2006
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE PRESS RELEASE