HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE NINE MONTHS
• Volume of 1,186 million unit cases, 10% ahead of the same period in 2004;
• Operating profit of €425.2 million versus €394.4 million, 8% ahead of the prior year;
• Net income of €296.8 million versus €273.2 million, a 9% increase compared to the same period in 2004.
THIRD QUARTER HIGHLIGHTS
• Volume of 443 million unit cases, 11% ahead of the same period in 2004;
• Operating profit of €195.3 million versus €175.1 million, 12% ahead of the same period in 2004;
• A net income of €145.0 million from net income €122.4 million in the same period in 2004.
Doros Constantinou, Managing Director of Coca‑Cola HBC, commented:
“I am pleased to report another solid quarter, and nine months as we continue the successful execution of our strategy. The roll out of new products and packages, continued focus on revenue management and best practice sharing across our countries, enabled us to deliver strong volume growth and profitability improvement, despite rising input costs and challenging retail trends in some of our markets. We remain confident that we will meet our 2005 full year financial targets as we continue to see steady momentum in several countries and re-invest in the business in line with our strategic initiatives.”
November 23, 2005
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE PRESS RELEASE