Coca‑Cola HBC is one of the largest non-alcoholic drinks bottlers in Europe, operating in 28 countries in three continents – it’s the most diversified footprint in the Coca‑Cola system.
No single country dominates our portfolio. In fact, no country represents more than 20 percent of sales volume. Our diverse yet balanced footprint, offering exposure to both mature and emerging markets, is an important strength for us, allowing us to remain innovative in the face of numerous market needs and conditions.
- 594m potential consumers across three continents
- 2bn unit cases sold in 2015
- €6,346m net sales revenue in 2015
We manage and report on our business by grouping our geographical markets into three segments: emerging, developing and established markets. These groupings are based on a wide range of criteria, including socio-economic similarities, GDP per capita, consumption of sparkling drinks per capita and the state of development of the local drinks market.
- Established markets: Austria, Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Switzerland
- Developing markets: Croatia, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia
- Emerging markets: Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Nigeria, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia and Ukraine
Volume breakdown by segment (2015)
- 30% - Established markets
- 19% - Developing markets
- 51% - Emerging markets
Net sales revenue breakdown by segment
- 39% - Established markets
- 17% - Developing markets
- 44% - Emerging markets
Comparable EBIT breakdown by segment
- 42% - Established markets
- 21% - Developing markets
- 37% - Emerging markets