Athens – Greece – 3 May 2004 – Coca‑Cola Hellenic Bottling Company S.A. (Coca‑Cola HBC, CCHBC) announced today the invitation of the shareholders to an Annual General Meeting.
By decision of the Board of Directors of the Company, which was taken on 30 April 2004, (meeting number 647) and according to the provisions of Law 2190/1920 ‘regarding Societes Anonymes’ and to the provisions of article 17 of the Articles of Association of Coca‑Cola Hellenic Bottling Company S.A., the shareholders of the societe anonyme under the tradename “COCA-COLA HELLENIC BOTTLING COMPANY S.A.” (the “Company”) are invited to an Annual General Meeting, which will be convened at the “VILLAGE CENTER” cinema, room 8, 3 Fragoklissias Str, Maroussi, Athens, Greece, on Friday 11 June 2004, at 12:00 p.m. (Athens time), with the following items on the Agenda:
1. Submission of the Management Report of the Board of Directors and of the Audit Certificate of the Company’s Chartered Auditor – Accountant on the Company’s Financial Statements and activities for the fiscal year ended 31.12.2003.
2. Submission and approval of the Company’s annual Financial Statements for the fiscal year ended 31.12.2003 (Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account Statement, Table of Distribution of Earnings, Schedule) and of the consolidated Financial Statements.
3. Release of the members of the Board of Directors and of the Auditors of the Company from any liability for their activity during the fiscal year ended 31.12.2003.
4. Approval of the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors for their participation in the meetings of the Board of Directors and their services to the Company for the fiscal year 2003 and pre-approval of remuneration for the fiscal year 2004.
5. Election of Certified Auditors for the fiscal year 2004 (1.1.2004 – 31.12.2004) and determination of their fees.
6. Approval of distribution of Profits (dividend) for the fiscal year 2003.
7. Election of members of the Board of Directors 8. Amendment of article 7 para. 1 of the Articles of Association regarding the election of the members of the Board of Directors and codification of the amended Articles of Association.
In order for shareholders to participate in the Annual General Meeting, they must deposit in the Corporate Office of the Company (9, Fragoklissias Str, Maroussi, Athens, Greece), at least five (5) calendar days before the Annual General Meeting, the relevant certificate of the Central Securities Depository indicating that their shares have been blocked and in case of representation by proxy, the relevant legal documents.
For further information, shareholders may contact the Company’s Investor Relations Department on +30 210 6183 208 or +30 210 6183 106.
Coca‑Cola HBC is one of the world's largest bottlers of products of The Coca‑Cola Company and has operations in 26 countries serving a population of more than 500 million people. CCHBC shares are listed on the Athens Exchange (ATHEX: EEEK), with secondary listings on the London (LSE: CCB) and Australian (ASX: CHB) Stock Exchanges. CCHBC’s American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCH).