HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE FULL YEAR • Volume of 1,724 million unit cases, 12% ahead of the same period in 2005;
• Operating profit of €459.1 million versus €450.7 million, 2% increase compared to the prior year;
• Net income of €313.4 million versus €298.9 million, 5% increase compared to the same period in 2005.
FOURTH QUARTER HIGHLIGHTS
• Volume of 413 million unit cases, 17% ahead of the same period in 2005;
• Operating profit of €22.9 million versus €25.5 million, 10% behind the same period in 2005;
• Net loss of €23.4 million versus net income of €2.1 million in the same period in 2005.
Doros Constantinou, Managing Director of Coca‑Cola HBC, commented:
“I am pleased to report continued strong performance in 2006, representing the sixth consecutive year of strong earnings per share growth since Coca‑Cola HBC was formed. Our operating profit grew ahead of volume, building on our continued investments in sales force capabilities, once again demonstrating our ability to drive profitable growth in challenging conditions. In line with our strategy of expanding our non-carbonated product portfolio, we completed, jointly with The Coca‑Cola Company, the acquisitions of Fonti Del Vulture, a high quality water business in Italy, and Fresh & Co, the leading juice producer in Serbia. We also expanded our territorial reach to include Cyprus, whilst entering the dairy segment in this market through the acquisition of Lanitis Bros.
We believe our proven ability to execute on our strategy, our balanced geographic presence and the commitment and passion of our people will allow us to deliver another year of solid performance in 2007, in spite of continued input cost pressures.”
February 14, 2007
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE PRESS RELEASE