Russian employment website RABOTA.ru uses statistics and scientific methodologies to identify Russia's best company to work for, the place where people can build a great career. That company in 2016? Coca‑Cola HBC Russia.
Coca‑Cola HBC Russia: a dream company for which to work
Most people would want to work for a dream company. But how do you identify them? Russian employment website RABOTA.ru uses four indices to find out.
- The first is the Employee Confidence Index, reflecting how stable a company is and how confident its employees are in their future
- The second is the Career Index, measuring career growth opportunities available to employees of a company
- The third is the Comfort Index, measuring the working conditions a company creates for its employees
- The fourth index is the Happiness Index, reflecting how happy employees are with their job and how engaged they are in the company's wider purpose
The aggregate of these indices is the Leadership Index. Companies that get the most points are the best ones to work for – the best employers, the dream companies.
These indices are calculated in three steps. At the first stage it's job seekers and actual employees - very important - who vote for the best companies. Then, HR professionals and top managers provide their expert evaluation and, finally, the short-list of the top 30 companies are judged by a jury.
In 2016, it was Coca‑Cola HBC Russia that came out on top of the Leadership Index.
- 1st in the 2016 leadership index from Rabota.ru
- 94% employee engagement score
These indices reflect the engagement level of our employees at Coca‑Cola Russia which we measure annually. Engagement determines how much employees love what they do at work and how happy they are with their employer. Coca‑Cola HBC Russia currently has the employee engagement index score of 94%, placing our company among the highest-ranked FMCG companies operating in Russia.
Our employees are our most important asset at Coca‑Cola HBC Russia. We're doing our best to create a great environment for them, giving them the opportunity to do what they enjoy most, to realise their potential, to grow and develop with the company. Our unique corporate culture combines a focus on the company’s strategic priorities with opportunities for personal and career growth for every single one of the people working here! Irina Petrova, HR Director, Coca‑Cola HBC Russia