Athens – Greece – 20 June 2006 – The Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of Coca‑Cola Hellenic Bottling Company S.A. (Coca‑Cola HBC, CCHBC, the Company) took place on 20 June 2006. 240 shareholders representing 190,389,653 shares, out of a total number of 240,692,002, i.e. 79,1 % of the Company’s share capital were present or represented and voted at the Meeting.
The following matters on the Agenda were discussed and the following decisions were made:
1) The Management Report by the Board of Directors and the Report of the Company’s Chartered Auditor-Accountant on the Company’s Financial Statements and activities for the fiscal year 2005 (01.01.2005 - 31.12.2005) were submitted.
2) The Company’s annual Financial Statements for the fiscal year 2005 (01.01.2005 - 31.12.2005) and the consolidated Financial Statements were submitted and approved.
3) The members of the Board of Directors and the Auditors of the Company were released from any liability for their activity during the fiscal year 2005 (01.01.2005 - 31.12.2005).
4) The remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors for their participation in the meetings of the Board of Directors and their services to the Company for the fiscal year 2005 (01.01.2005 - 31.12.2005) was approved and their remuneration for the fiscal year 2006 (01.01.2006 - 31.12.2006) was preapproved.
5) PricewaterhouseCoopers were elected as Statutory Auditors for the fiscal year 2006 (1.1.2006 - 31.12.2006) and the Board of Directors was authorised to determine their fees.
6) The distribution of a dividend of EUR 0.30 per share was approved. Holders of shares at the closing of the Athens Exchange on Wednesday 21 June 2006 will be entitled to receive the dividend. As of Thursday 22 June 2006, the Company’s share will trade ex dividend. The distribution of dividend will commence on Thursday 29 June 2006.
In addition, CCHBC’s Chairman made reference to the recent fine imposed by the Greek Antitrust Authorities.
Coca‑Cola HBC is one of the world's largest bottlers of products of The Coca‑Cola Company and has operations in 27 countries serving a population of 540 million people. CCHBC shares are listed on the Athens Exchange (ATHEX: EEEK), with secondary listings on the London (LSE: CCB) and Australian (ASX: CHB) Stock Exchanges. CCHBC’s American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCH).
Coca‑Cola HBC – Investor Relations
Tel: +30 210 618 3100
European Press Contact:
Tel: (+44) 20 7269 7206
Mobile: (+44) 7940 538950
US Press Contact:
Financial Dynamics US
Tel: +1 212 850 5600
Coca‑Cola HBC’s website is located at www.coca-colahbc.com.