Athens – Greece – 18 May 2005 – Coca‑Cola Hellenic Bottling Company S.A. (Coca‑Cola HBC, CCHBC, the Company) announced today a shareholders invitation to its Annual General Meeting (AGM).
As resolved by the Company’s Board of Directors on 16 May 2006, at its meeting no. 702 and in accordance with Codified Law 2190/1920 “re: Societes Anonymes” and article 17 of the Company’s Articles of Association, the Shareholders of the Societe Anonyme under the tradename “COCA-COLA HELLENIC BOTTLING COMPANY S.A.” and the distinctive title “COCA-COLA HBC” are invited to an Annual General Meeting, to be held in Maroussi of Attica, at the “VILLAGE CENTER” multiplex cinema, Room 8, 3 Frangoklissias Street, Maroussi, on Tuesday 20 June 2006, at 10:00 a.m., with the following Agenda:
1) Submission of the Management Report of the Board of Directors and of the Audit Certificate of the Company’s Chartered Auditor-Accountant on the Company’s Financial Statements and activities for the fiscal year ended on 31.12.2005.
2) Submission and approval of the Company’s annual Financial Statements for the fiscal year ended on 31.12.2005 and of the consolidated Financial Statements.
3) Release of the members of the Board of Directors and of the Auditors of the Company from any liability for their activity during the fiscal year ended on 31.12.2005.
4) Approval of the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors for their participation in the meetings of the Board of Directors and their services to the Company for the fiscal year 2005 and pre-approval of remuneration for the fiscal year 2006 (1.1.2006 - 31.12.2006).
5) Election of Statutory Auditors for the fiscal year 2006 (1.1.2006 - 31.12.2006) and determination of their fees.
6) Approval of distribution of Profits (dividend) for the fiscal year 2005.
Shareholders wishing to attend the Annual General Meeting, must deposit at least five (5) full days prior to the AGM, the relevant blocking certificate from the Central Securities Depositary at the Company’s offices (9 Frangoklissias Street, Maroussi), in accordance with article 18 of the Articles of Association, together with the relevant proxy in the event that they wish to be represented at the AGM.
Shareholders may obtain further information on the items of the Agenda from the Company’s Investor Relations Department at +30 2106183208 and +30 210618 3106.
Coca‑Cola HBC is one of the world's largest bottlers of products of The Coca‑Cola Company and has operations in 27 countries serving a population of 540 million people. CCHBC shares are listed on the Athens Exchange (ATHEX: EEEK), with secondary listings on the London (LSE: CCB) and Australian (ASX: CHB) Stock Exchanges. CCHBC’s American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCH).