Information pursuant to Article 4 para. 2 F of law 3401/2005 regarding the admission for listing of shares of the company pursuant to stock option plans for the company’s employees and for the employees of its affiliated companies
Maroussi, Greece – August 28, 2009 - Coca‑Cola Hellenic Bottling Company S.A. ("Coca‑Cola Hellenic", the "Company"), makes this announcement in connection with the exercise in August 2009 of stock options by employees of the Company and its affiliated companies, pursuant to stock option plans approved by the General Meetings of the Company. The announcement contains the exercise prices and the number of shares that were granted and will be listed on the Athens Exchange upon application by the Company.
1. The offering was made to 113 employees of the Group (87 of which are employees of the Company's foreign affiliates). Out of those employees, 2 persons (1 of which is employed by a foreign affiliate of the Company) exercised stock options by written notice to the Company's Board of Directors. The offering was made with respect to an aggregate of 2,833,507 new ordinary shares of the Company, of a nominal value of EUR 0.50 each, out of which 5,751 options were actually exercised and an equal number of shares was issued.
2. Τhe total number of stock options that have been granted by the Board of Directors to this date, as authorised by the General Meeting of shareholders, amounts to 15,058,311. Out of these options, 5,899,129 are currently in force (i.e. they have neither been exercised or forfeited), of which 2,827,756 options have already vested and the others will vest in stages until December 11, 2011.
3. The exercise price of the new shares is as follows:
|Number of plan||Date of approval by the General Meeting||Date of approval by the Board of Directors||Exercise price in EUR before the issuance of bonus shares*||Adjusted exercise price in EUR following the issuance of bonus shares*||Options exercised / Shares granted||Amount in Euros|
(*)The exercise price per share in relation to the Company's Stock Option Plans, as this was initially determined by decisions of the General Meetings of the Company dated 22.11.2001, 06.06.2003 and 17.06.2005 respectively, and subsequently adjusted as a consequence of the decision of the General Meeting dated 15.10.2007 to issue bonus shares.
(**) Denotes that such exercise price was calculated as the average of the Company's share price at close of trading on the Athens Stock Exchange over the last ten (10) business days prior to the relevant decision of the Board of Directors that granted the options.
4. The payment of the share capital increase of the Company was completed on 10 August 2009 and was certified by virtue of a decision of the Company's Board of Directors dated 11 August 2009. The Ministry of Development proceeded, to the registration of the share capital increase and the certification of its payment with the Companies Registry (Decisions number K2-8800/25.08.2009 and K2-8800(bis)/25.08.2009.
5. The share capital of the Company was increased by EUR 2,875.50, whereas the share premium account was increased by EUR 61,166.79. As a result, the share capital of the Company amounts to EUR 182,703,924 and is divided into 365,407,848 ordinary shares of a nominal value of EUR 0.50 each.
6. The Company will proceed to all necessary actions required by law in order to effect the listing of the new shares on the Athens Stock Exchange.
The persons responsible for compiling this document and for the accuracy of the information set forth herein are Mrs. Sarah Robinson, Director Rewards & Corporate HR Business Partnership, tel.: +30 210 61 83 175 and Mr. George Toulantas, Director Investor Relations, tel.: +30 210 6183 255. Interested parties may obtain a copy of this document from the Company's registered seat (9 Frangoklissias Street, Maroussi) and in electronic form from the Company's website (www.coca-colahellenic.com ). Further information may be obtained from Mr. Vassilis Fragoulis, Group Compensation and Benefits Manager, tel.: +30 210 61 83 312.
|Sarah Robinson||Tel: +30 210 61 83 175|
|Director Rewards & Corporate HR Business Partnership||email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|George Toulantas||Tel: +30 210 61 83 255|
|Director Investor Relations||email : email@example.com|
|Vassilis Fragoulis||Tel: +30 210 61 83 312|
|Group Compensation and Benefits Manager||email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
About Coca‑Cola Hellenic
Coca‑Cola Hellenic is one of the world's largest bottlers of products of The Coca‑Cola Company with sales of more than 2 billion unit cases. It has broad geographic reach with operations in 28 countries serving a population of approximately 560 million people. Coca‑Cola Hellenic offers a diverse range of ready-to-drink non-alcoholic beverages in the sparkling, juice, water, sport, energy, tea and coffee categories. Coca‑Cola Hellenic is committed to promoting sustainable development in order to create value for its business and for society. This includes providing products that meet the beverage needs of consumers, fostering an open and inclusive work environment, conducting our business in ways that protect and preserve the environment and contribute to the socio-economic development of our local communities.
Coca‑Cola Hellenic's shares are listed on the Athens Exchange (ATHEX: EEEK), with a secondary listing on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: CCB). Coca‑Cola Hellenic's American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCH) and Chess Depositary Instruments (CDIs) are listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: CHB). Coca‑Cola Hellenic is included in the Dow Jones Sustainability and FTSE4Good Indexes. For more information, please visit www.coca-colahellenic.com .