REGARDING THE ADMISSION FOR LISTING OF SHARES OF THE COMPANY PURSUANT TO STOCK OPTION PLANS FOR THE COMPANY’S EMPLOYEES AND FOR THE EMPLOYEES OF ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES
Maroussi, Greece – 23 November 2009 - Coca‑Cola Hellenic Bottling Company S.A. (Coca‑Cola Hellenic, the Company), makes this announcement in connection with the exercise in November 2009 of stock options by employees (and former employees) of the Company and its affiliated companies, pursuant to stock option plans approved by the General Meetings of the Company. The announcement contains the exercise prices and the number of shares that were granted and will be listed on the Athens Exchange upon application by the Company.
- The offering was made to 113 employees of the Group (81 of which are employees or former employees of the Company’s foreign affiliates). Out of those employees, 14 persons (10 of which are employees or former employees of the Company’s foreign affiliates) exercised stock options by written notice to the Company’s Board of Directors. The offering was made with respect to an aggregate of 2,804,561 new ordinary shares of the Company, of a nominal value of EUR 0.50 each, out of which 131,227 options were actually exercised and an equal number of shares was issued.
- Τhe total number of stock options that have been granted by the Board of Directors to this date, as authorised by the General Meeting of shareholders, amounts to 15,058,311 as per the table mentioned below under item 3. Out of these options, 5,753,707 are currently in force (i.e. they have neither been exercised or forfeited), of which 2,673,334 options have already vested and the others will vest in stages until December 11, 2011.
- The exercise price of the new shares is as follows:
Number of plan Date of approval by the General Meeting Date of approval by the Board of Directors Exercise price in EUR before the issuance of bonus shares* Adjusted exercise price in EUR following the issuance of bonus shares* Options exercised / Shares granted Amount in Euros 1. 22.11.2001 13.12.2001 17.06 11.37 16,998 193,267.26 2. 22.11.2001 13.12.2001 14.68 9.79 20,544 201,125.76 3. 22.11.2001 13.12.2001 12.08 8.05 0.00 0.00 4. 22.11.2001 13.12.2001 14.53 9.69 18,687 181,077.03 5. 06.06.2003 23.06.2003 12.95 8.63 0.00 0.00 6. 06.06.2003 15.12.2003 16.76** 11.17 0.00 0.00 7. 06.06.2003 03.12.2004 18.63** 12.42 12,000 149,040.00 8. 17.06.2005 02.12.2005 23.30** 15.53 62,998 978,358.94 9. 17.06.2005 21.03.2006 24.85** 16.57 0.00 0.00 10. 17.06.2005 23.06.2006 23.02** 15.35 0.00 0.00 11. 17.06.2005 13.12.2006 28.06** 18.71 0.00 0.00 12. 17.06.2005 13.12.2007 - 28.75** 0.00 0.00 13. 17.06.2005 20.06.2008 - 24.54** 0.00 0.00 14. 17.06.2005 11.12.2008 - 11.36** 0.00 0.00 Total: 131,227 1,702,868.99
(*)The exercise price per share in relation to the Company’s Stock Option Plans, as this was initially determined by decisions of the General Meetings of the Company dated 22.11.2001, 06.06.2003 and 17.06.2005 respectively, and subsequently adjusted as a consequence of the decision of the General Meeting dated 15.10.2007 to issue bonus shares.
(**) Denotes that such exercise price was calculated as the average of the Company's share price at close of trading on the Athens Stock Exchange over the last ten (10) business days prior to the relevant decision of the Board of Directors that granted the options.
- The payment of the share capital increase of the Company was completed on 9 November 2009 and was certified by virtue of a decision of the Company’s Board of Directors dated 10 November 2009. The Ministry of Economy, Competitiveness and Shipping proceeded to the registration of the share capital increase and of the certification of its payment with the Companies Registry (Decision number Κ2-11705/16.11.2009).
- The share capital of the Company was increased by EUR 65,613.50 whereas the share premium account was increased by EUR 1,637,255.49. As a result, the share capital of the Company amounts to EUR 182,769,537.50 and is divided into 365,539,075 ordinary shares of a nominal value of EUR 0.50 each.
- The Company will proceed to all necessary actions required by law in order to effect the listing of the new shares on the Athens Exchange.
|Director Investor Relations||email : email@example.com|
|FOR ELEMENTS OF THE STOCK OPTION PLAN|
|Sarah Robinson||Tel: +30 210 61 83 175|
|Director Rewards & Corporate HR Business Partnership||email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vassilis Fragoulis||Tel: +30 210 61 83 312|
|Group Compensation and Benefits Manager||email : email@example.com|
About Coca‑Cola Hellenic
Coca‑Cola Hellenic is one of the world's largest bottlers of products of The Coca‑Cola Company with sales of more than 2 billion unit cases. It has broad geographic reach with operations in 28 countries serving a population of approximately 560 million people. Coca‑Cola Hellenic offers a diverse range of ready-to-drink non-alcoholic beverages in the sparkling, juice, water, sport, energy, tea and coffee categories. Coca‑Cola Hellenic is committed to promoting sustainable development in order to create value for its business and for society. This includes providing products that meet the beverage needs of consumers, fostering an open and inclusive work environment, conducting our business in ways that protect and preserve the environment and contribute to the socio-economic development of our local communities.
Coca‑Cola Hellenic‘s shares are listed on the Athens Exchange (ATHEX: EEEK), with a secondary listing on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: CCB). Coca‑Cola Hellenic’s American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCH). Coca‑Cola Hellenic is included in the Dow Jones Sustainability and FTSE4Good Indexes. For more information, please visit www.coca-colahellenic.com