Athens, Greece – 11 May 2007 - As resolved by the Company’s Board of Directors on 10 May 2007, at its meeting no. 734 and in accordance with Codified Law 2190/1920 “re: Societes Anonymes” and article 17 of the Company’s Articles of Association, the Shareholders of the Societe Anonyme under the tradename “COCA-COLA HELLENIC BOTTLING COMPANY S.A.” and the distinctive title “COCA-COLA HBC” are invited to an Annual General Meeting, to be held in Maroussi of Attica, at the “VILLAGE CENTER” multiplex cinema, Room 8, 3 Frangoklissias Street, Maroussi, on Wednesday 20 June 2007, at 11:00 a.m., with the following Agenda:
1) Submission of the Management Report by the Board of Directors and of the Audit Certificate by the Company’s Chartered Auditor-Accountant on the Company’s Financial Statements and activities for the fiscal year which ended on 31.12.2006.
2) Submission and approval of the Company’s annual Financial Statements for the fiscal year which ended on 31.12.2006 and of the consolidated Financial Statements.
3) Release of the members of the Board of Directors and of the Auditors of the Company from any liability for their activity during the fiscal year ended on 31.12.2006.
4) Approval of the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors for their participation in the meetings of the Board of Directors and for their services to the Company for the fiscal year 2006 and pre-approval of remuneration for the fiscal year 2007 (1.1.2007 - 31.12.2007).
5) Election of Statutory Auditors for the fiscal year 2007 (1.1.2007 - 31.12.2007) and determination of their fees.
6) Approval of distribution of Profits (dividend) for the fiscal year 2006.
7) Ratification of appointment of new members of the Board (substituting members that have resigned)
8) Amendments to the Company’s stock option plan schemes.
Shareholders wishing to attend at the General Meeting, must deposit at least five (5) full days prior to the Meeting, the relevant blocking certificate from the Hellenic Exchanges at the Company’s offices (9 Frangoklissias Street, Maroussi), in accordance with article 18 of the Articles of Association, together with the relevant proxy in the event that they wish to be represented at the Meeting.
Shareholders may obtain further information on the items of the Agenda from the Company’s Investor Relations Department at +30 210 618 3298 and +30 210 618 3106.
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
“COCA-COLA HELLENIC BOTTLING COMPANY S.A.”